BID awarded Reliance Industries signs GSPA with Power Companies



Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) has signed Gas Sales and Purchase Agreement (GSPA) with the nine customers in power sector for supply of natural gas to be produced from the KG-D6 block.
The GSPAs were signed with nine customers to supply approximately 11.0 million standard cubic meters (mmscmd) natural gas at 11 different powergeneration facilities. Gas to the customers would be transported through the East-West Pipeline of Reliance GasTransportation Infrastructure Limited (RGTIL) and through pipelines of GAIL and GSPL. The power companies also signed Gas Transportation Agreement (GTA) with RGTIL. The list of power companies with whom GSPA were signed is Annexed. RIL expects to sign GSPA with other power companies shortly, which is expected to increase the contracted quantity of gasfor the power sector to 18 mmscmd.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Everyone,I'm Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Benjamin help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you looking for financial freedom I will advise you contact Mr Benjamin with this email below and whats app number as well. lfdsloans@outlook.com +1-989-394-3740

 

Quality Industries Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template